The GXP1610/15 Basic IP phone delivers a user-friendly and intuitive communication experience for users who need only essential VoIP access. Complete with 1 line, 2 call appearances and a 132×48 LCD screen, the GXP1610/15 is equipped for dependable phone access. The phone also offers 3 XML programmable soft keys and dual 10/100 mbps ports (with Poe on the GXP1615) for a flexible user experience.
GXP1615 Grandstream IP Phone
- 1 SIP account, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 1000 contacts
- Call history up to 200 records
- Integrated Poe 3.84W-6.49W(onGXP1615)
Tail sed sausage magna quis commodo snasae. Aliquip strip steak esse ex in ham hock fugiat in. Labore velit pork belly eiusmod ut shank doner capicola consectetur landjaeger fugiat excepteur short loin. Pork belly laboris mollit in leberkas qui. Pariatur snasae aliqua pork chop venison veniam. Venison sed cow short loin bresaola shoulder cupidatat capicola drumstick dolore magna shankle.
Category: Cables Cat6A S-FTP
Smart Mesh technology
802.11ac Wave 2, 2X2:2 MU-MIMO
Remote management and monitoring
Separate guest and employee Wi-Fi
Mobile app and cloud portal
AVAILABILITY: In stock
About this item
- Impressive 3TB storage capacity for bulk-data applications
- Sixth-generation drive technology with 6 Gb/s SAS interface
- Best-in-class rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent performance
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and on demand Power Choice technology
- Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise RAID system availability
The Cisco Aironet 1815i delivers industry-leading wireless performance with support for the latest Wi-Fi standard, IEEE’s 802.11ac Wave 2. The 1815i extends
support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support.
Table 1 shows the Features and Benefits.
MU-MIMO Multiuser (MU) multiple-input multiple-output (MU-MIMO) allows transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2–capable clients simultaneously
to improve the client experience. Prior to MU-MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time,
typically referred to as single-user MIMO (SU‑MIMO).
802.11ac Wave 2 with 2×2:2 MIMO technology uses two spatial streams when operating in SU-MIMO or MU-MIMO mode, offering 867-Mbps rates
for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
Flexible deployment through the Mobility Express solution is ideal for small to medium-sized deployments. Easy setup allows the 1815i to be
deployed on networks without a physical controller.
Integrated Bluetooth low-energy (BLE) 4.1 radio for location and asset tracking (future availability).
• 24 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports
• 32-Gbps, high-speed stacking bus
• Innovative stacking technology
• 1 RU stackable, multilayer switch
• Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
• IP Base software feature set (IPB)
There are no reviews yet.