- View as:
- Sort by:
PERFORMANCE: Enterprise-grade MU-MIMO (2×2) performance delivering highly secure and reliable wireless connectivity for small businesses
DEPLOYMENT: Flexible deployment wall or celling mount (brackets included). Works also with Cisco Business Power over Ethernet injector (CB-PWRINJ)
FLEXIBILITY: Mix and match with Cisco Business Wireless access points and mesh extenders to increase your Wi-Fi coverage
SET UP IN MINUTES: Simplify management and monitor your network from Cisco Business Mobile app or web browser
ADVANCED SECURITY: Enterprise-class security prevent malware, phishing, and other threats from compromising your network via Cisco Umbrella integration
NETWORK ACCESS: Prioritize network access based on use cases (i.e. point of sales, surveillance) or guest privileges
PEACE OF MIND: One-year technical support and limited lifetime warranty
The GWN7615 is an enterprise performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point to create scalability for medium to high user density environments. It offers dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput and expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
AVAILABILITY: In stock
|WS-C2960XR-24PS-I Catalyst 2960-XR Series Switches|
- Fast Dual-Band Wi-Fi: Simultaneous 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz△ and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1317 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.†
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)‡, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Seamless Roaming: Even video streams and voice calls are unaffected as users move between locations.§
- PoE Support: Support both standard 802.3af/at and Passive PoE (PoE adapter included)△ for flexible installations.
- Secure Guest Network: Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Advanced Wireless Tech: Optimize network performance with MU-MIMO, Band Steering, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.△
Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Cisco Business 240AC Access Point delivers industry-leading performance for enterprise-class 4×4 Multi-user Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MU-MIMO), four spatial stream access points that support the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) 802.11ac Wave 2 standard. The Cisco Business 240AC Access Point extends support to a new generation of Wi-Fi clients, such as smartphones, tablets, and high-performance laptops that have integrated 802.11ac Wave 1 or Wave 2 support.
AVAILABILITY: In stock
- HP E2620-24-PPoE+ Layer 3 Switch – 24 Ports – Manageable – 12 x POE+ – 12 x RJ-45 – 2 x Expansion Slots – 10/100/1000Base-T, 10/100Base-TX – PoE Ports
- HP E2620-24-PPoE+ Layer 3 Switch
- 24 Ports – Manageable – 12 x POE+ – 12 x RJ-45 – 2 x Expansion Slots – 10/100/1000Base-T, 10/100Base-TX – PoE Ports
Category: Cables Cat6A S-FTP
For quotations Mail us on email@example.com
Fast 802.11ax, 2X2:2
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 6 (Wi-Fi 6)
Smart Mesh Wi-Fi support
Built-in Wi-Fi router/gateway functionality
Easy-to-use web and mobile app for setup and management
Smart Mesh technology
802.11ac Wave 2, 2X2:2 MU-MIMO
Remote management and monitoring
Separate guest and employee Wi-Fi
Mobile app and cloud portal
Premium-Line Category 6 U/UTP
Installation cable, 305 m Box, PVC
packing size : 45*45*21